Our underwriters will ask for documents to support your application. Identification will be requested, to verify your identity and to help prevent fraud and to help Guarantor My Loan meet Anti-Money Laundering Regulations. Most common forms of ID are your Driving License and Passport.
Bank statements also allow us to confirm the following information:
· Your full name and address
· Salary credits and whether they are on a regular basis and are a regular amount
· General transactional history and whether regular payments are made to credit agreements
· Credit payments not disclosed on your application form
· Outgoing day-to-day costs, spending habits and ongoing obligations
· Use of authorised credit limits
If you have any questions on how to send documents please call 01603 561110, the Guarantor My Loan team will be happy to help.
© 2015 Match the Cash Ltd trading as
Guarantormyloan.co.uk. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Interim Licence 661304
Registered in England as Match The Cash Ltd. Registration Number: ZA055459 (ICO)
Registered Office: MATCH THE CASH LIMITED ACRE HOUSE, 11/15 WILLIAM ROAD, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, NW1 3ER. Company No. 08667447